Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thieves Beware. . .Kerry Is Near


Well it all started with me going to the grocery store today. I first went to Safeway for groceries and ran into Dawn and Steve Tiemen they are so great. I get easily distracted from what I should be doing. So after my nice conversation with the Tiemens(sorry if I kept u guys to long, I can be a talker) I then checked out and headed home with all our groceries(or so i thought). Once home I start to take out the food to put away and realize I forgot the red chili pods, which was the main reason for going in the first place. Jason was making red chili chicken burritos at my request (He is an awesome cook,and He's so yummy) So any how I had to run back to the grocery store and decided to go to Fry's. As I was going in I was talking on the phone and I noticed these two guys walking towards the exit not thinking anything at first except one of them looked a little shifty eyed. As they were passing me on their way out I realized none of their items were in bags. I ran over to the first cashier and let them know two guys just left without paying for items (a cart full). Two of the workers followed me to the exit. I was showing them where the two guys had gone.They were loading stuff into the back of their truck. They saw the Frys employee walking towards them and jumped in and took off. They didn't get away with much but they didn't get their plates. It was kind of exciting. Well they were so grateful that they gave me a $10 gift card for the store. I told them that wasn't necessary but she said they knew they didn't have to but wanted to. I thought it was very nice. Well I'm glad I forgot the red chili pods so I could know what it feels like to be a SUPER HERO.. Well anyway it was something to blog about. But know that I AM watching...lol

2 comments:

The Watsons said...

You go girl! I always knew their was something special about you. The boys will be so excited to know that you are a super hero!

Love ya,
Shannon

Dawn said...

That is awesome!!! It was nice talking to you too. You didn't keep us long. No worries!!!!