Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Sweet Angel


I feel like the luckiest mom. My sweet daughter is so good to me. Today when I got home from work (cleaning),I was prepared to start in on some cleaning of my own. But I walked through the door and the house was spotless Jordan was just finishing up folding some laundry. What an awsome gift she gave to me, time to spend with her instead of cleaning the house. The thing is this is not out of the ordinary, she does this all the time, she is a great cleaner. I love you so much,your always thinking of me (and others) you are such an awsome daughter and I'm so blessed to be your mother. I love you.... Mom

2 comments:

Live Your Life said...

Awh thank you mom!! Well you deserve it, because you work hard. And you desrve to get a break and not have to clean :)

LOVE YA!!!!
-JO

The Watsons said...

Kerry you are so blessed! What a sweet daughter! Can we share? I love you both.

Love, Shannon