Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Temple









On Saturday January 3,2009 My sister Shannon went through the Temple. I am so happy for her and proud of her example she is setting for all of us. Our mom and Shannon's good friends Deann and Cody went through with her.Jordan,Lora,Erin,Mallory,Rylee,and myself,were there when she came out. She looked so happy and beautiful as always. We took some pictures and talked for a little and then decided we were all starving and wanted to go eat. We all went and ate at El Charros, Mexican food of course. It was really good and we had a great time visiting. I just love spending time with all us girls. We all love you Shannon.

1 comment:

DeAnne Baum said...

It was a neat experience! I just love your family....such neat people. Thanks for always making me feel so welcomed and loved!

I love your story about the store....a little scary. Way to go being the good citizen.

I changed my blog and would love to add you so it is tbaumfamily.blogspot.com.