Sunday, January 25, 2009

Breaking and Entering

Saturday morning we (myself,jordan,lora,erin,and mallory) went on a walk. We decided to walk around Ironwoods track. Well it was locked up, so we had the bright idea to just climb over the chain link fence. We did all make it while laughing and I'm sure looking pretty silly. After walking for about an hour it started sprinkling, no big deal it felt good and then it started coming down pretty hard. So we decided to head back to my house. And of course we had to climb back over, so not fun especially with the fence all wet and slippery. We made it over with alot of laughing and a couple of pictures taken. I'll try to get them put on. I love how we have a good time no matter what we are doing. Same time next Saturday. Love you guys

1 comment:

Erin said...

I will be there!!! I will come prepared(wink-wink)