Monday, December 15, 2008

Sweet Sandra Sue


This past Saturday we had a memorial for my Sweet Aunt Sandy. She pasted away a week ago from Saturday. I've been wanting to write something about Sweet Sandy but it's been to difficult to do. I have so many great memories of Sandy and I will cherish them forever. She was such a loving, kind and generous person. One thing I always think of when I think of Sandy is animals, she loved them so much she always had them around, if she didn't have one as a pet she would take care of any stray animals that came around. At any holiday event she always had something for everyone, she loved to do for everyone. Sandy's friend Candy came down for the memorial it was so good to she her, she so reminds me of Sandy I loved talking to her she is alot like Sandy just such a kind person. I think I visited with her the most it just made me feel closer to Sandy she even smelled just like her I hugged her and I just didn't want to let go. We exchanged emails and I really want to keep in touch. I know Sweet Sandy is with our Father in Heaven and is with our family that has passed on I truly know that Sandy knew we loved her and that we will be together again someday. Sweet Sandra Sue watch over me and know that I love you and miss you, I will live by your example with a loving and caring heart. I LOVE YOU Kerry

1 comment:

The Watsons said...

Kerry I love what you wrote. It was beautiful. It was like being around Sandy with Candy there. I love you.