Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Really my last post for 2008... Maybe...


Yes I know I said my last entry was it for the year but oh well,just had to say something to just my sisters Lora(LaLa), Shannon(Bunny),and Erin(Ernie) how much fun I've had this past year with you guys. We have a blast no matter where we go. Our little adventure in crafting has been so fun, Im hoping that Shannon can come around more often this next year. I love each of you had admire you all for different reasons. I know we can drive each other crazy sometimes but I love how we get past it and love each other through it and still stay close. Lets promise to never let anything drive us apart because we are an awesome force. Lets keep our dreams of having our little shop, "A Little Bit of Everything" alive and work together on making it come true.(from My Sassy Sisters and Friends) Stay just the way you are I Love you All and I know we were close sisters in Heaven can you imagine Heavenly Father had his hands full with us and I know we were just as silly and fun he must of really felt love and sympathy for our parents lol.Thank you for excepting, and loving me with my crazyness for being paitence most of the time with my forgetfullness and my personal clock being off by about 30 min. or so,I think we are all very Sassy and we are blessed to have each other. And we so need to get together and just dance... Love you Kerry

No comments: