Friday, December 12, 2008

About Me



I am the third child in a family of six kids. I have three sisters and two brothers. We are a fun loving, crazy, never boring family. And we really do love to be around each other. And no I didn't forget about our parents. My mother is a beautiful loving person and she is where the crazy comes from. And I wouldn't change it. And no it's not the oh we better committe her crazy well at least most the time. And we all have alittle of it and I love it and embrace it. Really its fun. My dad was a very good father when we were growing up. I married a real kick A man. He is my best friend and the love of my life he is truly my SuperMan. We met at Peoria High School in 1986. It was my junior year and Jason's seinor year. We married a year later right after I graduated. We have been married for 21 years this year 2oo8. We have been blessed with three beautiful awsome kids. Joshua David a.k.a Squishy, Zachary Taylor a.k.a Ziggy, and Jordan Rene' a.k.a Pepper. Our son Josh marreid in October of 2007 to the wonderful beautiful Jamie Lynn a.k.a( have to check if I can put it in here its really cute.) And with my amazing husband came a wonderful loving family. I'm so blessed to call them all family. I am truly blessed by my Heavenly Father each and everyday and I hope and pray to be a good example to all I love and come to know and love each and everyday. I so Love My Life.



1 comment:

The Watsons said...

We are all crazy aren't we! I'm sending you a hug!