Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 In a Nut Shell

Well here we are at the end of another year, I can't believe it. There has been happy times and sad, but we have made it through with the love and support of our amazing family. We have an amazing support system. I want to take this time to tell all of our family members and friends how much I love each and everyone of them and feel truly blessed to have them in my life. I pray that we will all stay close to our Heavenly Father and that we will all look for the good in each other, I pray that this next year will be an amazing fun adventure for us all. I pray we will be kind and loving to all,that we will strive to be our best, that we will love and give all that we can and then some more. I ask for forgivness from anyone I may have wronged or hurt and I forgive those who have wronged or hurt me and I forgive myself for the mistakes I have made. I love my life. I look forward to seeing what is in store this new year I hope and pray it will include good times with all of the people I love. I love you all...
Here are some of the things that happened in 2008. Our oldest son turned 20 which does not seem possible. Jamie our daughter inlaw also clebrated her 20th birthday as well. They also celebrated their 1 year anniversary. Zack turned 17 in July and Jordan 16 in August,our baby wow. I turned 39 and my sweetheart Jason turned 40... We had some new additions added to our family,Taterbug,Franklin, and Hellboy (after the movie Zack named him)three little persian kitties. We love them so much. We had a great get away this last summer, we were able to stay in a cabin some friends of our own up in Greer, absolutely the most amazing and beautiful cabin. We still talk about it all the time. Jason and I celebrated our 22 years together anniversary and our 21 years married anniversary. My sisters and I started a little business venture called My Sassy Sisters we make craft items, we have so much fun getting together had making things. Josh is now working in the film industry something he's wanted to do for sometime. I think Zack and Jordan are hoping he will have some influence down the road so they can get in on the action. Grandma Rowena took a helicopter ride for her Birthday, she really enjoyed it. We had a really nice Holidays this past year. We celebrated Easter at Grandma Ruths house she wasn't feeling her best but it was good to all get together it will probably be our last Easter with Grandma. We had some visits from Natalie which is always good we all miss her and Harold. We spent Thanksgiving with Jasons Family in Wickenburg and had a very nice time, we always do. The beginning of December did not start out well, December 6th is when we recieved news of our Aunt Sandy's passing, what a horrible unexpected tragedy. And Grandma Ruth had to have surgery and have her left leg amputated, we hope and pray she dosent have to be in pain. Even though December didn't start out on a possitive note we did have a nice Christmas and a fun Christmas Eve at Shannons House.Well I think that sort of wraps things up I'm sure I've forgotten thing but thats normal for me. I hope we all learned something valuable in this passing year of 2008 and use it to improve and strenghten our lives and testimonies and help us live a stronger and happier life. I want to dedicate this last blog for the year 2008 to my Sweet Sandra Sue I miss You and know I will see you again someday I love you Sandy... Kerry

No comments: