Sunday, January 3, 2010

"A SAD DAY"

Jason had to go back to California to work :(.... We had him home for 13 wonderful days. This is the longest he's gotten to stay home for almost a year. Don't get me wrong we feel very blessed that he has a job but it's really hard to not have him around. Before he left he put sticky notes with "I LUV U" on them all over the house. We had said our goodbyes and I left alittle before him to go have lunch with a good friend of mine my best friend I've know since kindergarten. When I got home I started finding the notes all over and a sweet note on the mirror. I called to see how the trip was going(Jason was driving back to Cali.)and to tell him thank you for my notes. I have found 25 and Jason told me there are 50 to find, can't wait to find them all. I love my sweet wonderful loving husband. And I'm thankful for all he does for our family. I love you Jason Stevens.....

No comments: