Friday, January 1, 2010

" 2010 "

WoW I can't believe it's a new year. Well here are some of this years upcoming crazy, can't believe it's possible events: Febuary 9th my oldest son Josh will be 22, March 13 I wll be 41,yeah that's rght I will be inmy forty's crazy.June 5 Jamie are amazing daughter in-law will be 22, June 10 it will be 24 years together for me and my super awesome Hubby, June 20 it will be 23 years of marital bliss ( I love my man ) July 8 our son Zack will be 19 oh my gosh so crazy, August 14 our baby and only daughter will be 18 "WHAT" that can't be possible. October 13 Josh and Jamie will celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary. December 11 Jason will celebrate his 42 birthday. I know there will be many more events to celebrate and write about and I can't wait for what this new year will bring. I hope and pray for good things and fun times.

No comments: