Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My first born turns 21 Joshua David,I love you Squishy

My sweet Squishy is 21, wow so crazy. Joshua was born on Febuary 9,1988. He was 9lbs 12oz. 21&1/2 inches long. What a sweet and loving little angel. He was so much fun growing up he was always laughing and loving everyone and boy was he a talker. I remember once my mom was watching josh and he talked and talked until my mom fell asleep. She was sitting beside Josh on the couch she only dosed for a minute and when she opened her eyes he was staring up at her and when he saw her eyes open he just continued talking. He was so funny. He has always been such a great example to his brother and sister. He is a hard worker and does great and any job he has. On October 13,2007 Josh married Jamie Endres. Not only did we gain an awesome daughter inlaw but a fantastic hairdresser. Josh is now working in the film industry, and is loving it, it has been a dream of his forever. Well I just wanted to write alittle something about our wonderful son Joshua David Stevens, We love you and are thankful to be your parents.

No comments: