Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here Goes...

This blog is for my sweet Husband and our 4 awesome kids. Joshua, Zachary, Jordan, and our daughter- in-law Jamie. I'm starting this so I can have a place to document events in our lives. I've never been good at keeping a journal. I'm hoping I'll keep this up. I wanted a place where I can go and write down feelings, stories I remember from my childhood, your childhoods and new stories now and still to come. (Names may be changed to protect those who the actual events happened too) You all can also go on and write things you want to share and not forget. Just remember guys mom doesn't always have the best memory it sort of comes and goes. So be prepared for my crazyness to come fullforce, I may be sharing a story and it will make me think of another and you know me I may wonder off on another but be patient it usually will come back around. I hope this is fun for you guys to read and add to. I love you all so very much and know how blessed I am to be your wife, and mother(in-law) Love Mom , Kerry

No comments: